RE: dot columbus

From: Ship, Howard (hship@primix.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 10:01:33 PDT

Yes, but the point of all that was that Columbus was dead wrong, had no
prior
knowledge of the American continents and thought he had reached Asia, thus
calling the Native Americans "Indians".

If American didn't exist, he would have failed.

Isabella was the smart one, she invested a relatively small amount of money,
took no personal risk, and earned a huge reward. She didn't get the trade
route to Asia she was expecting, but history shows she did OK anyway.