Re: you forgot the patriotic orchestral soundtrack

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:59:10 PDT

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Matt Jensen wrote:

--]On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Tom Whore wrote:
--]
--]> Shit, why not just schakle yourself up and o pick cotton and sings dem
--]> olll time harbesting sons
--]>
--]> "Goona picks me some cottton fo masssa
--]> goona step and fetch when his whips crack"
--]
--]That's strange. I thought the work songs of the slaves were about
--](spiritual) freedom, reaching heaven, etc., and not about how to be a
--]better slave. Thanks for teaching me something new.
--]

Stick around, oull pick up a lot.

You do what you have to to make eating shit more pleasurable. If thats
sining Hoozanah hooozana to jimmy crack corn or wonking out white papers
the outcome is still the same.

Your fucked fried and feasted on and the best you can do is keep hope
alive and sin a few sons about how much better it will be when you
dies and gooona ups ta heben.....WEll fuck all this should not be the case
in the present situation and people who make it so need perhaps to brush
up the old spirituals so the next 4/8 years of being a slave to a poor
choice a little more bearable.

slavemind slavetime

Swings low
sweeeet chariots