Re: CATFIGHT!!! WOO WOO!!! Re: Hedging bets

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 08:50:34 PPET

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]duh. of course. You just can't have a good catfight w/o jello. I'm wure
--]Tom and Jeff will agree.

While jello is indeed a yummy flesh worne foodstuff might I perchance
interest you ladies in fighting in a tub of honey coated frosted flakes?
Ahhh the experience of two nubile bodies ravishing each othter with
passion and pure pulsating power, each twist and turn of thier
deliectable limbs encrusting layer up on layer of the honey drenched
flakes encasing thier flesh.

Enter Tony the tiger with a gallon of milk, two spoons and some "party
favors"

"THEYRRRRRRRE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT"

Oh yeah tony, im with, pass the spoon.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]