hosed ballots

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 14:03:29 PPET

Can somebody explain to me on what grounds the people in Florida, who
screwed up in their voting (you know, those "disenfranchised" folks
that Gore campaign manager William Daley is talking about[1]), are
threatening legal action? They ran a picture of the ballot in the
media, and it's really *not* that complicated. It seems that these
folks screwed up, and now want to go back and change things. I don't
get it. Really, if can't be bothered to fill out your ballot properly,
why should you get a second chance?

<shrug>

Don't mind me,
  I'm just,
    Getting annoyed at all the maneuvering that's going on,
      (On both sides),
        John

ObInterestingNews: For the Bruce Hornsby fans out there, I can heartily
recommend his latest album, Here Come the Noise Makers. It's a live
album, and it *rocks*.

[1] http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001109/ts/election_leadall_dc_65.html

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com