RE: nader traitors

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:34:39 PST

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Zhang, Yangkun wrote:

--]> That too. I heard Yangkun was down there stuffing boxes and bribing
--]> officials. Or not. It's not always a vast right-wing conspiracy, you
--]> know.
--]
--]What the hell is wrong w/ you people? I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN! I am a
--]Libertarian! And if I WERE to be stuffing boxes, it would be for Harry
--]Browne!
--]

Dont cofuse the two party mamboists. ITs got to be either one or the
other.

This is the sound of binary breakdowns.

Re stuffing. get used to it, either two of these monkeys in power means
bending over and getting stuffed. But then again most folks not only are
used to it, they seem to welcome it.

Odd world? Not even.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /