Re: TBTF for 11/10/97: Blum Blum Shub

I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a national laboratory. (BAISLEY@fndcd.fnal.gov)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:48:47 -0600

Clover Hodgson <clover@commwerks.com> cleverly opined:

> Great sig, Wayne! My thoughts exactly, only I know I'm going to
> hell in the carpool lane. ;-)

Well, I guess so (if you're driving alone! ;-)

But you're *TOO* kind, since I didn't invent the line myself, but
shamelessly appropriated it, um, attributionlessly. Not entirely
my fault, 'cause the list I got it from didn't have much in the way
of attribution either. But it was just too funny not to pass along.

The original was, FWIW, received thusly:

> From: tompar@world.std.com (Tom Parmenter)
> To: silent-tristero@world.std.com
>
> klash
> | | Where am I going, and why am I in
> .|. .|. this hand basket?

Cheers,
Wayne

An original, thunk-it-up-myself Spoonerism, to beg your indulgence:

Moron this page: http://www-oss.fnal.gov/~baisley/spooners.html