Re: TBTF for 11/10/97: Blum Blum Shub

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 12:10:29 -0800

At 9:48 AM -0800 11/13/97, "I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a
national laborator wrote:

Umm... one question Wayne, why on your excellent anagrams page aren't your
wonderful Clover Hodgson anagrams listed?

Tim

--

You only get pronounced two things in life, man and wife, and dead on arrival. Dennis Miller

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>