Re: No Netscape Zone

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:51:46 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> This from John Dodge's column in PC Week. Microsoft's
> Gaming Zone. http://www.zone.com/
>
> We're sorry. For technincal reasons, the Zone doesn't yet support
> Navigator 3.0 or higher. We're working to add this support and
> we apologize for the inconvenience.

Yep. the zone has some code in it that is specificaly MS based. And it is
a realy nice piece of code, even considering its from MS:)-. I have been
using the zone for nearly a year now or more. It is one of the few
web based " gathering" sites taht actualy works like a real
application, not just a set of pages help togther by hope.

Not surprisingly the other great sites I use on a constant basis are
HEAT.NET sites MPLAYER.COM ..all game related.

Games, as I hae had said on another list recently, has been paving the way
for tech for years.

So , who plays what on fork, aside from rsa cracking? :)