Holistic Nice ties

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@gambetta.ICS.uci.edu)
Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:37:50 -0800

Excellent Dave!! Of course you know some of the FoRKers come from the
Dirk Gently school of philosophical spaghetti shoveling and
believe in the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.
You will be happy to hear that the particle beam satellite
that you refer to was created by none other than an ex-UCI, probably
former classmate of both yours, and ex-officemate of mine. I'm
sure you guys will be forever nemesissed.

Interestingly enough, there is a rumor that when you first see
killer satellite, it is geosynchronously positioned over one of
the best surfing breaks in all of Baja California, and further,
if you zoom into the actual coastline which can only be done using
the digital master, you can see this birther of all killer particle
beams and his ex-officemate (me) camping next to his '91 Jeep
cherokee 4x4. True story. That's at least the way I heard the story,
and there's no point in ruining a good story.

Greg