Re: Wankers searching for MS Interview QUestions

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 03:58:25 -0800

At 1:51 AM -0800 12/11/97, Rohit Khare wrote:

> FoRK:
>
> Why, oh why do I get so MANY mails from bootlickers searching for
>"answers" to
> MS interview questions? I host 6,000 FoRKPosts, and this is the ONLY one
>people
> seem to feel free to write me personally about. As if my voided social life
> was nothing. And for waht? to FAKE their way into MICROSOFT. Sheesh. At
>least
> I have enough respect for their interview process to believe that there
>are no
> stupid people on the inside and no trick gatekeeper questions on the
>outside,
> The key is something which elucidates the thought process. Sheesh.
>
> No, Ed, I can't help you. No such giude exists, nor ever existed, and I don't
> know why folks continue to believe that I am the god of MS job offers.
>
> Best of luck
> Rohit

Has RoRo forgotten the prime directive? Is he wacked out on drugs? I'm
seriously worried about this boy...

RoRo, in case you forgot, the world exists to mock you.

Now take two asprin and call me in the morning.

Dr. Tim

--

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical can openers. Choose sitting on the couch watching mindnumbing, sprit-crushing game shows.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>