Re: Wankers searching for MS Interview QUestions

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:37:38 -0800

What ever happened to earning a job based on your qualifications,
integrity, hard work, skills and ability to do the job in question?

PS - RoRo, you social life isn't *that* voided. ;-)

At 1:51 AM -0800 12/11/97, Rohit Khare wrote:
>FoRK:
>
>Why, oh why do I get so MANY mails from bootlickers searching for
>"answers" to
>MS interview questions? I host 6,000 FoRKPosts, and this is the ONLY one
>people
>seem to feel free to write me personally about. As if my voided social life
>was nothing. And for waht? to FAKE their way into MICROSOFT. Sheesh. At least
>I have enough respect for their interview process to believe that there
>are no
>stupid people on the inside and no trick gatekeeper questions on the outside,
>The key is something which elucidates the thought process. Sheesh.
>
>No, Ed, I can't help you. No such giude exists, nor ever existed, and I don't
>know why folks continue to believe that I am the god of MS job offers.
>
>Best of luck
>Rohit

Clover Hodgson, Production Manager
CommWerks, Inc.