RE: Another Darwin Award nomination???

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:16:35 -0800

At 11:51 AM -0800 12/11/97, Joe Barrera wrote:
>Oh my, you did say *kick*, with a *k*. I misread your post. How
>embarrassing...

That's what I said...*kick*. Joe, please, get your head out of the gutter
so mine can roll on by.

In other words, Dave tore into me like a bat outta hell for subject line,
blah, blah, blah. And my comment was meant as a "Geez, you've already tore
into me, why don't you just beat me up while you're at it." A "why stop
there?" kinda thing, a, uh, "do you want some ketchup with your fries?"
kinda thing. Are ya with me, Joe?

>- Joe (quickly going senile and/or blind)

Yah, you might wanna have that checked out. I rarely mispell a key werd. ;-)

Clover
clover@commwerks.com

"Give us this day our daily clue..." RK ;-)

Clover Hodgson, Production Manager
CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735
2902 E. La Palma, Anaheim, CA 92806