Re: Monterey, CA January 5-8 (was Re: Flamewar!!)

Ron Resnick (resnick@interlog.com)
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 10:10:10 +0200

At 04:53 PM 12/20/97 -0800, I Find Karma wrote:
>An aside: Rohit, JoeK, and I will all be in Monterey January 5-8
>(at the Marriott Hotel) if anyone wants to visit. Rumor has it
>JoeB is considering coming down, too... :)

See, and now you guys get to hang out with Tim too. Lucky you.

>Would it help to know that the universe has been mocking Rohit in an
>abstract, non-listy sort of way?

Actually, no.

>Basically, what you're saying is that the contribution pool could use
>some chlorine?

Maybe some industrial strength fungicide.

>Okay, then Ron, what do YOU think of when you hear the words "object model"?

I _object_ to being referred to as a 'model'.
'Fashion display engineer', if you please.

Ron

>--
>adam@cs.caltech.edu
>
>I want my inbox flooded with useless junk so I can get the occasional
>diamond from Rohit and Adam, and I don't want to have to go to the web
>for it, because it isn't sex that makes me feel loved, it's e-mail.
> -- George X. Torres

Well then for heavens sake George, why didn't you say so?
I'm sure that Spamford Wallace would be more than happy to oblige
you, and make you feel far more loved than Tim & FoRK ever could.