[Fwd: Stewardess, why can't I lift my fork?]

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 13:34:24 -0500

Just an FYI to you glob-trotting FoRKers who use your laptops while
airborne. Not sure of the accuracy, but better fore-warned.

--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832		ICQ:5270335
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444		AIM:jpthomas68