Re: The clueless survive [MW feedback]

Wendy Mattson (wendy@posh.com)
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 10:42:37 -0700

Tim Byars wrote:

> http://macweek.zdnet.com/1998/10/05/bortman.html
>
> >The $64,000 question
> >So my question is: Why? Why give all-out support to Linux but slam the door on
> >the BeOS?
>
> It's been a long time since I read such clueless drivel. Hat's off to
> MacWeek for tonights edition of imsomniac comedy theatre.

I have not yet read Bortman's article. (I was too busy working on the
product announcements and a piece on Stagecast Creator. :)

If you have comments on an article, why not submit them via MacWEEK's
Feedback section? We read them all, and print a lot of letters to the
editor, as you may have seen in the batch for the week of Oct. 5.

Wendy

--
Wendy J. Mattson
Staff Writer, MacWEEK.com  | Mac Publishing LLC