Because I'm a dork!

Ron Resnick (rresnick@dialogosweb.com)
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:09:29 -0400

Why am I resending this?
As the subject line says...

Sometimes I just hate *$%Q!##& computers.
My version of VisiBroker (for which I have a valid license, btw)
thinks it's an eval, and has a timebomb that expired in Feb/98.
So whenever I'm running it, I have to set the clock on my
machine back to Jan. or so. And occasionally I forget to reset
it, and then
send mail to the outside world, timestamped 10 months ago. Which
is presumably the cause of the failure message I got below.

Sheesh. Computers suck. Or is it stupid users that suck? Or are there
no stupid users, only stupid systems that don't anticipate their
all-too-human users?