Re: FoIFK

Jesse (jrvincent@wesleyan.edu)
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:51:14 -0500

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 10:37:26AM -0800, Tim Byars wrote:
> At 10:11 AM -0800 10/30/98, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> >So is it time to hold a wake for the posting entity formerly known as "I
> >Find Karma"?

well,
I did see a reference to one of the alternate names used by "the
posting entity formerly known as 'I find karma'" in the brochure for
CSCW 98 which takes place in Seattle in several weeks. it appears that
he and Rohit will be presenting something or other on Sunday the 15th
of November. which brings up an interesting question: would they be
available for a Seattle-area FoRK dinner on Saturday the 14th?

Jesse
("typed" with Dragon NaturallySpeaking)

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91