Re: "The Body" Goes to Washington

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Its good to see a ben black respone hit fork:)-

Now, one of the real issues here that I find amazing. What party was Jesse
running on? Was it the Moral Repub or the MikeMorreDemgasm?

Can a third party canidate realy make it? Seems so if the voters are
willing to vote for a canidate rather than a party, as describe with much
excellence by Mr Black below.

(for all you who simply went down a party line, a hearty FUCK YOU goes
from me to you.)