Re: "The Body" Goes to Washington

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Wed, 04 Nov 1998 14:15:01 -0800

How about we make fun of you for being inbred nordic simpletons who don't
have sense enough to move away from frozen wasteland. :-)

Actually electing Ventura is a cool thing, I sure would have voted for him
had he been running for governor out here in California. You see, we've
have Satan running our state for several years now. I'm sure if Wilson was
running things for much longer we'd all have mandatory triple "6" tattoos
and a quota of Microsoft software to buy.

Dave "But its a dry tundra" Crook

At 01:26 PM 11/4/98 -0800, Ben Black wrote:
>Perhpas we will become a laughing stock. Maybe this will knock the
>Lewinsky tripe off the front page for a few minutes. I happen to think
>taunting Minnesota because we elected Jesse Ventura is the easy way out.
>Try looking a little deeper.

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions