Re: Too Scary...

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 04:25:18 PDT

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Jeff Barr wrote:

> Well, this is weird enough for FoRK:
>
> My son Stephen is 15, and he has been eating/sleeping/breathing Linux for
> a while. He's set up a network for a startup, and he just bought himself
> a Thinkpad.
>
> His bedroom is adjacent to my home office. He's sound asleep,
> and in his sleep Carmen and I just heard him say, very clearly, "Red
> Hat Linux". We just went in and confirmed that he really was asleep.
>
> I don't know what to think about this...

Well, I'd say unless you kick his butt and make him go breath some air,
socialize with people (users), and get deprogrammed... then he's got a
preaty miserable and geeky future ahead.

Be afraid, be very afraid...

- Adam L. Beberg
  Mithral Communications & Design, Inc.
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/