Re: Comdex Space for rent.

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:47:25 -0700

At 5:35 PM -0700 9/15/97, Kristin Buxton wrote:

> I guess I no longer have to wonder why so many engineering students I know
> don't care about the fact that they have atrocious spelling. Responses are
> usually either "I'll spell check" or "I won't have to write anyhow."
>
> </rant off>
> k, who can usually spell, often typos and no, doesn't always spell check
> personal email

well again that is why Mac's are superior. I have this neat thing called
Spell Catcher that you can set for any app. Then it monitors any text
(including things like PhotoShop text boxes) and either auto corrects or
signals.

It can also auto correct double spaces, repeated caps, formatting etc.

Although it will warn me on Joe Barrerra for some strange reason it allows
"Joe the brain washed Microsoft Barrera". Go figure... :-)

Tim

-

Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner.
-Toa Te Ching

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>