Re: Netscape Nuggi-es?

Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@pundit)
Thu, 25 Sep 97 13:03:03 -0700

Interesting. It is the Netscape User Group, which they spell =
NUGgies. For historical perspective, Tim Rohit and I were in =
NeXTSTEP User Groups International, or n=FCgi. (with the umlaut). =
The three of us will be performing "The Day NeXTSTEP Died' ("Bye, =
bye to the n-u-g-i") at my party tomorrow.

We've been waiting breathlessly for Rhapsody to get a name so we can =
start coining user group acronyms. (The best NeXSTEP Group name =
was Austria with NOUGAT). Of course, we could do it now, but Apple =
would just pull the RUG out from under us. :)

- Ernie P.