* Yes, I was off by three months. It was announced October 1995, see
* http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/info/clusterintro.htm. You still have
* to explain how that translates into "fucking around for ages". True,
* they haven't moved with the lightning speed of, say, Apple developing
Hey! leave poor little Apple out of this...
* Seriously, for a project involving some difficult systems issues as well
* as a lot of testing of hardware configurations from all sorts of
* vendors, I don't know what you're bitching about. Unless you're just all
* hot and bothered about hooking up some of your Alphas into an NT cluster
* and can't stand the frustration of waiting a few more months...
Why with Linux out their?
* Regarding your Alpha box... why don't you just order it with Digital
* Unix or OpenVMS?
* And while I'm here... is there a good reason why your web page is
* formatted in WingDings?
For the secret hidden satanic messages?
Anyway, that's just my opinion, meant to confuse and disorient...
<> email@example.com <>