* Sounds pretty cool - (BTW I used AltaVista to find
* http://www.mklinux.apple.com, so it's not totally useless) - but would
* you really recommend that Robert's father run a "developer's release"
* that looks even less stable than Win95? Especially when between the two
* of them (Robert and his father), they can't figure out how to find a
* defrag program?
* - Joe
hey Linux is always a developers release.
Win whatever is always a beta release. ;-)
It takes Microsoft 10 years to get rid of the mess when you boot, why should we believe that you can make Windows easy to program in only two years ?" - S.Jobs to Microsoft's J. Allchin
<> email@example.com <> 888-257-4272/message 310-934-5104/pager