* Excellent pair of articles by Stuart Cheshire:
* "Bandwidth and Latency: It's the Latency, Stupid"
* by Stuart Cheshire <email@example.com>
* "The entire focus of the industry is on
* bandwidth, but the true killer is latency."
I remember when I first started using array's for digital video and i
started telling the engineers at radius and true vision about scsi latency.
We'll it only took them about 4 years to figure out I was right.
To bad the web wasn't around then.
Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once,
Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>