Re: ARPA funds Active Network research.

Mark Baker (distobj@acm.org)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 10:56:13 -0400

At 02:40 PM 26/4/97 PDT, I Find Karma wrote:
>Anyway, Ron wrote...
>
>> Remember my "pregnant with itself" comments about how the network
>> really isn't independent of the higher layers in the "tabletops" post?
>
>Si. Da. Oui. YES! Ron gets it. Just like Mark got it a few weeks
>back with the XML analysis.

Hey, like I said, I'm only to the point where I understand where you
guys are coming from. I'm *not* completely happy with it.

Hrrmph! 8-)

>For bonus points, can you see how the two
>fit together like a preordained jigsaw puzzle?

"Networking" is an application, oohh, aahh...

Can we start our FoRK cash-spot-awards program now?

MB

--
Mark Baker, Ottawa Ontario CANADA.               Java, CORBA, OpenDoc, Beans
distobj@acm.org, mbaker@nortel.ca             http://www.iosphere.net/~markb

Will distribute business objects for food.