* I've been listening to "Orblivion" daily, and it's really good, although it
* does have a "secret" track about 4 minutes after the end of the last track,
* which annoys me. I mean, what's the point of having a seekable medium if
* you intentionally defeat it, for no artistic purpose I can discern? The
* new Chemical Bros. CD is really good too, although it doesn't appear to
* have hit KUCI's charts yet.
So when your too blotto to get up to comes on an surprises you. Then you
have a requirment from that point on to reactivate you intoxication level
to enjoy the surprise.
At least that is what I've been told.
"For the record you're no loser"
"Yeah, but I'm no Eddie Van Blunhdt either..."
<> email@example.com <>