F-Them! If you want the source look no further than CobraBoy!
rap -so- dee will be called Mac OS-X (as in ten)
Apple will release native finder code named Tempo as OS 8 with two more
releases after that. Mac OS 8.5 then 9, then it goes away.
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
* An interesting little zine called Apple Recon. Hard to take seriously
* they are hosted by geocities, but they have an attitude, some
* sources, and the occasional clue. THey coined the term MacTel for Mac
* Intel, which of course now means Rhapsody. They are excited about a
* that could run Win95 on Rhapsody on Intel.
* We'll see...
* -- Ernie P.
* Which brings us to the latest "Rhapsody Rumors". RFI has heard that Java
* being heavily integrated into Rhapsody, and it is not relegated to
* OpenDoc to "JavaDoc". That's one of the "State Secrets" that are being
* closely guarded in that "Human Interface Box"because PPCP Solaris*
* development is proceeding ever so slowly. Rhapsody is the "easy
* cross-platform solution" for not only Apple but Sun.
* Other Rhapsody Rumors includes the fact that unless Microsoft decides to
* "totally hack off" its developer base, Rhapsody and MacTel will be able
* run Windows applications for the foreseeable future; even though it
* Microsoft gnash its teeth that Apple will be able to
* "encroach" on its home turf (X86 boxes) for OS share.
HAVE YOU RESTARTED YOUR COMPUTER LATELY?
Restarting the computer frees up space that,
over one or more days, can get filled with files
the computer uses only temporarily. - NeXTStep Power Tips, pg. 19
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>