Re: Embedded Python VM

From: James Tauber (jtauber@jtauber.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 06:58:15 PST

I've been waiting for this day. Dan Krech (who recently joined
FoRK---introduce yourself Dan!) and I have been wanting to port Redfoot[1]
to PalmOS for a long time. For those of you who don't know, Redfoot is our
open source RDF-based information management tool written in Python.

We can probably work around the fact we currently require Python 2.0 but
we'll need pyexpat support from the get go. Hopefully we can help.

Looking forward to Python on the Blackberry too!

James

[1] http://redfoot.sourceforge.net/