Re: Embedded Python VM

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 10:19:23 PST

Ooops, me too. I meant finally an open
source *scripting* language. If you look at the number
of GCC+Palm programmers who cross compile versus the
number of people who know how to write simple things
in Python, there's a big difference in numbers.

In fact, I've been coordinating ECE classes at UCI
doing development for the Palm for a long time now.

http://www.ece.uci.edu/~chou/courses/298w00.html

Greg