Re: The *real* Jim Whitehead

From: Jay Thomas (
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 16:02:28 PST

Thats ok, at least your name-doppleganger has a somewhat cool job (Miss
Georgia!). Mine looks like a dork:

And seems to be known for saying things like "Vout-o-rooney!" Must be
Canadian or something. Actually, I also have the actor:,+Jay

Carla's husband Eddie LeBec on Cheers. I also seem to have some guy from
Lawrence Livermore named after me.

God, it's a bitch being famous.

Jim Whitehead wrote:
> But, unlike Adam, and the *real* Adam Rifkin, I don't have any witty stories
> to tell...
> - Jim

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"
-Clint Eastwood, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" 1967