Re: The *real* Jim Whitehead

From: Jay Thomas (jay@thomas.vg)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 16:02:28 PST

Thats ok, at least your name-doppleganger has a somewhat cool job (Miss
Georgia!). Mine looks like a dork:

http://www.ponyboyrecords.com/files/jay/thomas.html

And seems to be known for saying things like "Vout-o-rooney!" Must be
Canadian or something. Actually, I also have the actor:

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Thomas,+Jay

Carla's husband Eddie LeBec on Cheers. I also seem to have some guy from
Lawrence Livermore named after me.

http://www.llnl.gov/CASC/people/thomas/

God, it's a bitch being famous.

--
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"