Re: We're doing better from book sales than from music sales.

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:55:37 -0700

You know Adam, you really should put some kind of warning label on
these posts. There I was, checking out the great FoRK approved music
list and there to my horror was..

4.Metallica
1.Load (adam, rob)
2.Metallica (adam, rob)
3.Reload (adam)
4.Ride the Lightning (adam, tbyars, rob)

How anyone could chose load, reload and the Metallica albums to
represent Metallica's music is beyond me. No Kill 'em all, no Master of
Puppets, heck not even ... and Justice for All. Surely this must be
some continuation of the April Fools festivities. If it wasn't for
Tim's contribution all would be truly lost.

Dave "This would have never happenned if KNAC was still on the air"
Crook