Re: What is an acquaintance, and what is identity?

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:54:14 -0700

At 11:36 AM -0700 4/23/98, I Find Karma came up with the following:

> > From kacrylics@united.net Thu Apr 23 06:13:24 1998
> > Subject: 2nd cousin (kevin wright) surprise
> > To: adam@cs.caltech.edu
> >
> > Adam, I'm sure this e-mail will come as a surprise. I do not remember
> > the last time I saw you. Yesterday was my daughter's birthday(Erica
> > 17th) and my mom joined us for dinner.

[snip]

> > Kevin
> > www.kacrylics.com
> > kevinw@united.net
>
> On rereading this I think this person genuinely believes that he and I
> know each other. And who am I to say my memory is so good that I can
> say with no doubt that we don't?

Adam,

Let me offer my assistance. Tell your "friend" to send his daughter Erica
to the CbCdMP (CobraBoy Cinco De Mayo Party.) As a professional I will get
her fully Tequilla'ed up and get the the bottom of the matter.

Let me know,
Tim

--

The eyes are the whores of the senses, they'll go to anything. ...Keith Richards

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>