Re: CobraBoy's 4th annual Cinco De Mayo Party

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:00:29 -0700

At 12:52 PM -0700 4/23/98, Ron Resnick came up with the following:

> CobraBoy wrote:
> > and I hope to see everyone but Lloyd there.....
>
> WAAAAITT a minute!
> You mean you even hope to see ME there?
> I thought *I* was CobraBoy enemy #1?

Nope, never were I just added you to my kill filter and there you were.

Out of site out of mind.

> Doesn't all my effort way back in the First Great FoRK FlameWar (FGFF)
> (circa http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/july97/0504.html
> and http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/july97/0519.html
> and http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/july97/0597.html
> and http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/july97/0625.html
> ) count for anything?

I'm sure it does Ron. Think better of yourself.

> All Lloyd has to do is take a few cheap, annoying shots at the
> list at large, and he usurps my role as Tim's guy-to-hate??
> Tsk. Lloyd is but a newbie in these parts.

Again you misunderstand me. Lloyd has the amazing ability to bring the
party (or list) to a halt with his boring pretentious posts. So at the
CbCdMP he would be a boring, pretentions Brit and I don't want him around.

> The shame of it. Oh where, oh where did I go wrong.......
>
> :-) Hiya Tim.
>
> (And, once we're on the subject of provoking and flaming,
> am I the only one who can't understand what the hell
> Steve Nordquist is talking about? Honestly, I try,
> but Steve seems to write in a language that vaguely
> resembles English, but which I am decidely unfamiliar with.
> What's with that Steve?)

I look upon Steve's posts as a new form of cryptography. I am very pleased
with myself when I can [k] one.

Tim
-

Anyway, that's just my opinion, meant to confuse and disorient...

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>