Really, really, old bits (mailing addresses)

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (eh@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 18:21:23 PDT

There might be a FoRKster who knew me as Procep@MIT-AI back before
TCP/IP and domains, but I doubt it. Generation-gap. Eirikur@DEC
was my favorite address, while it lasted. My recent addresses with
initials in them come from my years promoting technologies and
needing to have snappy addresses that people can recall easily.

Couldn't be eh@ai because Edward Huang got there first. Procep is a
corruption of the opposite of concept. BTW, my guest privs at MIT
were approved by Richard Stallman, back before we swapped hair-dos.

E.