Re: B2C, B2B, P2P

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 09:04:01 PDT

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Kent Spaulding wrote:

--]And let's not forget G2C - like govworks.com - an ASP allowing governments an
--]easy means to put forms for collecting information and license fees from
--]'customers', or perhaps, Citizens, or perhaps Constituents.
--]

The G sector is ripe for the big brains to come on in and make a buttload
of cash. Im in the trenches here at the BLM and let me tell ya boyos and
girlos...these folks are literaly 2 to 5 years behind the curve. You can
easily , EASILY , sell them on VR web stuff if you can keep a straight
face.

Some parts of the gov are better than others. For instance, the library of
congress is hands on the best site for what the net realy means to me.
take a peek at the American Memory collection. Now this is the shiz.

Some states have gotten into doing payment options online for tax,
licensing etc.

Still and all, the G is ripe for buzzword ripoffedness. If you do go this
route, let me know. I love getting a good laugh.

From behind the blm firewall this is your roving G2F reporter

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org