Re: What is RDF?

From: Edd Dumbill (edd@usefulinc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:50:38 PDT

Dave,

I'm sick and tired of your destructive attitude, both in your active
attempts to undermine the hard work of others and in your disrespect for
the individual people concerned--people who in the past have made every
effort to work with you and be inclusive.

Your recent attacks on Guha and others are outrageous, and your claims
that refutation is possible on the highly censored discuss.userland.com
laughable. You really are pushing things too far.

This whole episode has sapped my energy and productivity, and I've run
out of patience. Throughout these discussions, both on this list and in
various other forums, everyone except for you has conducted themselves
with civility, respect and an attempt to understand. My restraint is
reaching its limits, and I'm not willing to misbehave in public.

So to Rohit: please unsubscribe me from FoRK for the moment, it would be
better for all concerned. I have no wish to receive any more offensive
email than I already have to. Thanks for having me on the list, it's
been both entertaining and enlightening.

My apologies to those on this list for whom this thread holds no
interest. I felt strongly that this message ought to be public.

-- Edd