Re: What is RDF?

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:28:42 PDT

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Edd Dumbill wrote:

--]
--]So to Rohit: please unsubscribe me from FoRK for the moment, it would be
--]better for all concerned. I have no wish to receive any more offensive
--]email than I already have to. Thanks for having me on the list, it's
--]been both entertaining and enlightening.

Oh come on man. Edd you cant leave , not liek this. If you got a
disagreement with Dave W then layeth the smack down. Im sure everyones
sick of me performing the most electrifying move in sports-emaillist
today, not to mention my bad spellign:)-*

I for one would love to see the guts fly on this one. I would hate to see
something as important as specs and standards for this next round of info
flow tools go unspoken and unchallanged.

the more you guys mix it up, the more I learn. the more I learn the
happier I am. Should it so happen there are some "engagements" in the
process shoudll nto disturb us, it should show us that passion runs
through all things of worth.

It is not so much the point ot be "properly behaved" as it is to live by
your convictions.

taint egging a fight so much as wanting to see the nwards of why folks are
so strongly aligned on this issue.

--]My apologies to those on this list for whom this thread holds no
--]interest. I felt strongly that this message ought to be public.

it should have been. Its a great start...now continue.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org