RE: Woz on the iMac

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:43:06 -0700

And of course, there were those Sun Sparc SLC(?)
single unit workstations..

*shudder*

http://www.hinckley.com/iMac.html has the details. Including a
never-before-released shot of a prototype iMac ;)

Jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91

-Tanj