Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 17:29:43 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]droning Ohm of a community. Of course, I'm not expecting you to
--]understand this at this point. It's obvious that you have no experience
--]with such a situation, and, though I think that's pretty sad, you seem
--]very happy in your world full of powerfreaks, so, sobeit. (:

Oh man, Do i belive my eyes. Is someone using the "of course you cant
undertand my point of view cause you just havent reached MY level of
perfection " routine on fork?

Cilly, the power trip needed to tell some one they are not of your wisdom
level because they dont see things are you do speaks more to your level of
wisdom/experience than thiers.

Come on now. This is as bad as "Im rubber your glue"

Besides, if you were truly more enlightend you wold take pity on us
unlearned poor slobs and show us the way. Maybe if you got an Emeter it
would help.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]