crackerredneckniggermofospicsuckingmickdagodotheadlutkefishsmelling

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 13:07:56 PST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]sunny CA. It's one of the reasons I left; I hated the hypocrisy of dealing with
--]folks that were soooo careful about being PC, and yet soooo race conscious and
--]judgemental.
--]

Spot on JB. Thats dead on accurate in a sea of blah blah.

NYC, for all its supposed "liberal" basis, is perhaps ne of the most
racist citys I have ever been in. From Al Sharpton to the Bani' Brith to
the falafel push cart guy to the old folks onthe park benches to the gehto
nigs to the bridge and tunnle red necks to the PRs bashing the Dominicans
bashing the mexicales bashing who ever...

(insert spike lees exlcetnt montage frm do the right thing here)

Of course these very same folks think of the south as the racist capital
of the world. bzzzzt. You dont need a pillow case on your head to think
like a clansman.

The dems THINK htey are the mother teresas of racism. Fuck all about that.
Its a pillow case of a differnt sort, but whoomp, there it is.

Its alive and its being USED by most all politcos. Its like the POOR and
the NEEDY, if you can be seen to be thier saviour...well thini about it in
raw numbers. If its true that non whites will be the majority then who
do you go to for numbers=votes=power.

Follow the power trail.

"Amos , I thinks deres some ting fishy goings on here"
"Hush Andy, this here chese is mighty tasty"

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail