Re: FindMail archive of FoRK

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 22:15:55 -0800

At 9:16 PM -0800 11/10/97, Rohit Khare wrote:

> Roy rediscovered a site I saw in beta a long time ago but forgot.
> FoRK is now on findmail.com as well:
> http://www.findmail.com/listsaver/fork/
> This includes the long-awaited FoRK Search Engine (for those of you not
> already using AltaVista +FoRK)
>
> They claim they'll hash in old Hypermail archives if you upload them. And
> they take serious spam precautions.
>
> Does anyone have a better one-line desription of FoRK?
> (other than, of course, "Running Commentary On The Void Which Is Rohit's
> Social Life!")
>
> Rohit

The Universe exists to mock Rohit Khare, find out why.

Tim

--

I got up feeling so down, I got off being sold out I've keep the movie rolling, But the story's getting old now I just looked in the mirror, Things aren't looking so good I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota. ...Soundgarden

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>