Re: the Ad *I* want to see..

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:16:02 -0800

At 8:04 AM -0800 11/11/97, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> > Anyway I digress, the problem with the Think Different ad's is they
>totally
> > lack sex appeal. Which as we all know sells anything. Looking at a
> > billboard of Ghandi makes me want to puke. I'm sorry. It's sickening.
>Yeah,
> > yeah he was a great man, that isn't the point. Let's review a recent .sig
> > of mine.

> You are so wrong. What does sell is sex *and* death. They are going for
> the death angle by showing a bunch of dead guys. Speaking of which, is
> Zappa still alive?

nope dead as the rest. Although technically Ali isn't dead.

> Rumors still flying about Sun buying part or whole of SGI in addition to
> resurrecting their Apple purchase plans.

Hmm... Well maybe Apple *should* hire McCracken and grab SGI/CRAY. I
personally think McNealy has gone off the deep end.

Tim

p.s. For those that asked what Frank Zappa has to do with sex appeal, it's
the old story. If you have to ask....

--

I got up feeling so down, I got off being sold out I've keep the movie rolling, But the story's getting old now I just looked in the mirror, Things aren't looking so good I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota. ...Soundgarden

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>