Re: Let Me Get This Straight . . .

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 16:18:23 PDT

In a message dated 5/12/01 5:09:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jay@thomas.vg
writes:

<< We enjoy seeing you on
 TV crying "Help us, we're victims"

 Republicans are the rich white party?? I don't think so.
EXACTLY - that's just how they market themselves, to consumer-mentality
wannabes.

<<Republicans are the party of folks who know whats going on, know what has
to be changed, and try to do it. Entrepreneurs, people who don't hate/envy
the rich,
 but would like to be there someday. People who believe in fairness and
 decency.

 Democrats are the victim party, >>

how does it feel to be brainwashed, dittohead? that is straight limbaugh. i
at least have enough of my own brain left to ASK QUESTIONS - or is that
indicative of some secret envy i have of enron?

that you or i would "like to be there someday" is probably the only thing we
have in common. i just don't happen to believe my fellow citizens stand in
the way of my getting there - you apparently do. talk about victimhood.

<<the gay party, the welfare party, the
 deviant, hedonist party. The amoral party. The party of scandle,
 con-men, adulterers, traitors. People who spit on cops. People who boo
 boy scouts. People who would align themselves with the radical left over
 traditional American values.>>

this is not your father's christianity.

> themselves as the party of the wealthy and successful, so poor, white,
> rectangle-state guys (see which states voted bush) can butch up and pretend
> they're part of a winning team. suckers. >>

and i say it again. i'll bet donald "they don't know it's yours if it
doesn't have your name on it" trump is your hero.

jay says: "You sound like petulant children who need a time out and a
spanking."

stupid, don't you know that's exactly what we kinky democrats like?

tie me up and drag me behind your pickup truck in the name of family values,
gg