Re: Let Me Get This Straight . . .

From: Stephen D. Williams (sdw@lig.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 06:58:20 PDT

I completely agree with this, especially as it pertains to overstepping
the Democrats also do in the name of PC, although I think and hope that
path has been safely discredited at many levels in the last 4 years.
Similarly, extreme feminism is getting the scrutiny needed to reach a
rational point.

sdw

--
sdw@lig.net  http://sdw.st