RE: [CNN] Bush 2,909,465; Gore 2,907,722.

From: kents@trajecta.com
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 11:00:06 PPET

dc_1.html

> Who was that "source on the radio"?
>
> rst

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of this person, but it was
somebody in the Bush camp - perhaps on the campaign. He may have said
'primary', not the final election.

It was amusing, regardless of whom one supported in the big show...

The ballot was approved by both parties. I guess they'll have to be more
careful next time?

I'm trying hard not to take a position here... just watching.

kas