Re: leftist bullies

From: Roddy Young (roddy@zotgroup.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 12:57:47 PST

> Dosent mean nothing..I'm not convinced that the record displays that dems
> are better for immigrants than reps, but as in everything, its the
> perception that counts...

I take your generalization and raise it . . .

Republicans - protect you from tax-and-regulation-hungry-Democrats (who save
or improve millions of lives by protecting us from toxins, inferior
products, and down right cheats)
Democrats - protect-you-from-power-and-money-at-all-costs-Republicans (who
purport to keep the economy going and the calf-fatted)