Re: XParc's Report on Gnutella

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:54:13 PDT

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, David Crook wrote:

--]Not even close. Every 3l33t warez board from 15 years ago had a solution
--]to this, upload/download ratios. Its obvious that Gnutella's problem is
--]that they have a bunch of leeches and r0dents and very few 3l33te warez
--]dudes to keep it supplied with the good stuff.
--]
--]Makes me want to fire up my Apple ][+ and play a few rounds of choplifter.
--]Maybe I can dial up and see if the line for flipperz isn't busy.

http://www.vintagegaming.com/emulist.phtml?emuarchive=apple2

Let me know if you need any disk images, i got tons.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org